To apply an image to a wall, for example in the case of wallpaper, you can drag the desired image onto the wall in the 2D view. With the mouse positioned above the image, right click to access the context menu with the following commands:
- Move: Position the image at the desired point;
- Resize: Resize the area onto which the image is applied. For example, you can apply the image such that only part of the wall is covered;
- Delete: Delete the inserted image;
- Position: Specify the position of the image on the wall. The red point (on the bottom left) indicates the origin of the image, while the yellow point (top right) allows you to scale the image. The green point (bottom right) lets you rotate the image. Once you have completed the desired adjustments, right click and select COMPLETED to confirm the changes (Attn: if the dimensions of the image are smaller than the wall, the image will be repeated. The image should be proportional, sized according to the dimensions of the wall);
- Restore: reload the original image, undoing all changes previously made;
- Material: apply information relative to the reflection, refraction, etc. of the image.
Click on this link to see the video related to this command.
If you want to use an image as a base for the creation of a project see this article here.
This article is valid for the 2017 version and later.