In this article, we'll walk through the steps you need to follow to insert a 360 panoramic image published on the DomuS3D 360 cloud on your own website.
Let's take a look:
- Publish the project with the panoramic image attached on DomuS3D 360 (for more information on this step, please see this article).
It is important the the project is visible to all clients
- On DomuS3D 360 http://360.domus3d.com/en, search for the project you uploaded. Once you've found the project, click Open under the preview image of the project to open the project page and show all its attachments.
- Open the panoramic image by clicking Open. The 360 image will be indicated by the 360 symbol in the bottom right corner of the preview image.
- On the page that opens with the panoramic image, click on the "share" icon in the top right of the screen (see below image):
- A pop-up window will open (see below). From this window, you can copy the text in the "Embed" field and insert it into the HTML code of your website; with this embed code, you will visualize the 360 panorama on your website. You can customize this display by changing the height and width properties of the embedded window.
If you want to share, send, or post the link directly to the DomuS3D 360 page with your panoramic image, copy the link available in the "Copy Link" field.
This article is valid until the 2018 version.