This error could appear during the rendering process of an image or preview.
We suggest installing the latest driver version from the DomuS3D website.
Click on the link http://www.domus3d.com/it/links/hasp-drivers.html and confirm the download.
Finally, install under administrator mode i.e right mouse click > Run as administrator.
If the problem persists, we recommend you to set the VrDenoiserUseGpu system variable to 0.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Select the Options button from the DomuS3D menu
- Enter the System Variables tab
- Select the first line where "Click here" and select the "..." button.
- Write the string VrDenoiserUseGpu and confirm
- Look for the new variable in the alphabetically sorted list and give it a value of 0.
This article is valid for DomuS3D® 2017 and later versions