The image below shows Render Manager at work:
Let’s take a look at the specific areas of the program interface and the commands present
A: This field shows the folder path where rendering jobs are exported from DomuS3D. Render Manager will automatically process any pending jobs found in this folder.
B: This section shows the pending rendering jobs found in the above-mentioned folder that are waiting to be processed. To change their order, use the arrows available in section D
C: This section shows the jobs that have already been processed (including the job that is currently processing). If there is a red X next to a job (ex. BathroomV2), it indicates that the job was interrupted by the user or was stopped by the program due to technical error. If there is a green checkmark (ex. Bathroom), this means that the job has been processed correctly and is complete. Double clicking on any of the jobs in this section will open the folder that contains all the files from the rendering process, including the final rendering images. The gray settings icon indicates that a job is still processing.
E: This part of the window shows information regarding the dimension of the rendering image and the image processing time.
F: The main window will show you the progression of the image as the rendering is processed.
G: This is the main toolbar, with the commands that control the rendering jobs exported from DomuS3D. In detail, we have:
- Open the Render Job folder
- Refresh the Render Manager control panel (to use when new pending jobs have been added to the folder).
- Begin processing all pending jobs. If no jobs are currently pending, Render Manager will switch to standby and will automatically begin processing when a new job becomes available
- Pause processing (this can be useful when completing other actions on the Render Manager host computer)
- Interrupt the rendering process and eliminate the rendering. You will not be able to restore the rendering. This is useful, for example, if it is clear that the settings have not been properly adjusted and the resulting image will not be of use.
- Interrupt the rendering and save the current image. We recommend letting the rendering process run fully until completion without interruption, unless absolutely necessary.
- Zoom into a specific part of the image during processing to examine in more detail
- Open the options window so user can adjust settings available in Render Manager (for more information, please see this link)
- Display version details of Render Manager.
- Activate shut down feature to shut down computer after final rendering has been completed.
This article is valid for DomuS3D® 2018 and later versions