To increase the print quality for the 2D frontal wall view, it is necessary to insert a new system variable.
In Wall(2D) view:
- Click on the “Options” button;
- Select the “System variables” tab;
- Click on “Click here” in the first row, right column;
- Click on the “…” button;
- Insert the string “PrintDefaultImageRes” and click “OK”;
- Scroll through the list until you find the newly inserted string and insert the DPI value with which you want to print. Click “Ok”.
It is now possible to print a new image. Check that it is indeed of higher quality.
We suggest using a value of 300 or, only if you have a powerful graphics card, a value of 600.
This article is valid for DomuS3D® 2018 and later