If you are using the new software (Cloud) protection, you can now manage the users you need to login and use the Program.
This is extremely useful in case:
- you have a single concurrence (license) but nevertheless several users may need to use it in different moments
- if you have multiple concurrences (licences) with the same key code, and you want to manage the list of users enabled to operate with the Program. (they even may include external colleagues, such as Architects/Designers/Installers) (*)
- if you are running a Client-Server license and you want to manage the users that will have access to the Client Applications
(*) the new module for profiles management allows you to check who is connected in this moment, end event to block a user license, in case you ened to take ownership of it again. In this case the blocked user will not lose the project he/she was working on.
if you want to access the module, get to the Live! page, login and click the user icon that you can find top/right side of your screen
If you are the license Master, you can click the Cloud license button
You will access the panel where to control your license accesses.
Create new users by clicking the Add user button.
- new users have to be registered in the DomuS3D web site. So prior adding new users, ask them to register connecting to: http://www.domus3d.com/en/accounts/register
- once registered, the user will receive an e-mail, where to confirm registration. Registration confirmation is mandatory in order to work with the Application
- when new users have been created in the software protection profiles module, send them a notification so that they will receive an email containing the link to the Application Setup files
This article is valid for DomuS3D® 2018 and later versions, just if protected with the new software protection system