Here's a list of the most common shortcuts available in Plan window
- ‘TAB’: when you are moving objects or drawing new entities, sometimes you have fields where you can start typing in order to be more accurate in your process. In case there are more than one field, you can click the Tab Keyboard button in order to switch between one and the other. Click it as many times you want, and remember not to move the mouse while tabbing or typing the measure/distance, so that you’ll keep on focusing on the wall/object you formerly pointed to.
- ‘S’: this button allows you to enable/disable the desktop grid. When the grid is enabled the mouse will be snapped to the grid (depending on the grid size, that can be customized in the Options/Preferences of the program); this is useful in order to quickly draw/move if the grid step is compatible with the needed dimension. When grid is disabled the mouse can move everywhere in the desktop; very flexible, but be careful as it will be very difficult to reach the needed dimension, unless you will use the typing fields. If you want to disable the grid click S , even while drawing or moving objects; click it again in order to enable the grid again.
- ‘O’: when you draw rooms or CAD 2D entities, it allows you to enable/disable the orthogonal mood. You can click it even while drawing.
- ‘+/-’: allows you to Zoom In/Out the desktop
- ‘P’: when dragging an object along the desktop, allows you to change the dragging point. You will switch as many corners of the shape you are dragging as many times you click the P button.
- 'Spacebar': when dragging a furniture, allows you to enable/disable the automatic alignement to the walls of the room. When you see the red/green line related to a linked item, you can enable/disable this option (in case, for example, of a tap being automatically linked to the vanity)
This article is valid for DomuS3D® 2017 and later versions