You can access the mask containing the Project details with one of the following controls:
- Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+D
- Click right mouse button on layout -> Properties
- Select Properties on the Ribbon “Tools” section
Version 2017 introduces new fields:
- Customer’s email;
- Project’s status: it’s a selector that allows you to set the project state among 4 options.
The available options are:
- Draft: The project is at its starting stage and it still was neither discussed nor presented to the customer
- Negotiation: the project is being presented to the customer with whom some alternatives, modifications and/or estimates are being discussed. The customer still has not expressed a decision
- Closed-Won: the project was successfully concluded
- Closed-Lost: the concluded project has not led to a purchase
The Options window presents a statistics dashboard in which you can keep track of the number of projects in each state. Whoever updates an old version, will find their old projects in the Drafts status.
This article is valid for DomuS3D® 2017 and later versions