Once the program has been installed on your computer, you’ll see a single icon on your desktop: the DomuS3D Suite Console, a control panel where you can manage and launch DomuS3D, its satellite applications, and services available with your subscription.
- DomuS3D: launches the main DomuS3D program.
- Render Manager: application that allows you to process renderings outside of the main DomuS3D program, with the possibility to manage the processing queue of renderings.
- Composer: application that lets you compose custom project summary documents for your DomuS3D project, creating brochures and printouts.
- Application Manager: application that allows you to execute maintenance and backups of your program.
- DomuS3D 360: website where you can share your projects, catalogs, PDFs, rendering images, 360° panoramic images, and all other content created with DomuS3D.
- Technical support: lets you access remote technical assistance from the Maticad team to resolve any problems you are having with the program.
- Search Bar: lets you search for a specific topic in our online guide, available on our online support wesbite.
Searches can also be conducted through the Live! Page of the program, through the dedicated search bar, as shown below:
This article is valid for the 2021 version and later.