Starting in 2018, we launched DomuS3D Starter to make starting and using DomuS3D easier than ever before.
Once you have installed DomuS3D on your computer, you’ll see the DomuS3D Starter icon on your desktop. The Starter is like a control panel to manage DomuS3D and its satellite applications and modules.
The buttons available in the Starter are:
- DomuS3D®: Start the main program
- Help: if you click here, you can:
- Download TeamViewer if you have scheduled a remote tech support session with our support team.
- Send an email directly to our Tech Support team. In your email, please specify the name of your company and be as clear and detailed as possible when describing the problem you are facing. If applicable, please attach a screenshot of the error and/or the file errorlog_cl.txt which is located in the Bin folder of the program.
- Search our online support website (support.domus3d.com) which will open when you type a topic or problem directly into the search bar.
(Note: you can search our online support website directly from the Live! Page of DomuS3D, as well):
- Render Manager: This application processes renderings separately and independently from the main program.
- Application Manager: This application lets you manage the maintenance and backups your DomuS3D installation.
This article is valid for DomuS3D® 2018 and later versions