Due to a Windows 10 update a ‘Sentinel Key’ error could appear while starting DomuS3D.
In this case, we suggest updating the 'Sentinel Hasp key' driver:
- open the DomuS3D Website: domus3d.com;
- click on ‘Support link’ ;
- click on ‘Download’ button;
- click on 'Download' button under "HASP Key driver" area;
- confirm the download and save the file to disk;
- double click to install;
- Wait for the notification: 'Operation completed successfully' before restarting DomuS3D.
If the problem persists, restart the system and retry.
This article is valid for DomuS3D® 2017 and later versions