DomuS3D installation should automatically load a standard data into the database.
During this step a message "Import data" will appear on the screen and could be a long step, so that, first of all, we suggest waiting more and more time to be sure if it's working or not.
If not, we can stop and skip this step to proceed and finish installation of the software.
To do this:
- Richt click on the application bar and select "Task manager" command. A new window will apppear with the list of the program;
- Select "Detail" tab;
- Select "Ds3DMaintenance.exe" file and click on the "End task" button.
Then DomuS3D installation will continue until the end.
Open DomuS3D and load data manually:
- Click on "Load catalogue" button from the "database" toolbar;
- Select "Import.rar" archive file into the "Import" folder of the source installation path;
- Confirm by clicking on the "Load" button.
This article is valid for DomuS3D® 2017 and later versions