Starting from version 2018, DomuS3D® allows you to interact with the Augmented Reality world thanks to RealityRemod.
RealityRemod is a revolutionary technology that allows you to get a snapshot of your room, and change floor and walls materials easily and quickly. Click here to see how the App works.
The next video shows you how the App + Photo3D work:
With RealityRemod get a snapshot of the scene with your device, and send it by email to the DomuS3D® designer, so that it will be possible to change mateirals using the huge library available in the proggram.
In orde to use the Photo3D module do as follows:
- recevie the project (a file in .rr format) by email, and save it on disk
- create a project (even an empty room) or load an existing one. Select the command Create Photo3D , available in the Tools section of the Ribbon:
Give a name to the Photo3D folder. That folder will be added to the project attachments.
Select the .rr file you formerly saved on disk.
Once you have loaded the Augmented Reality project you will see the scene in DomuS3D®. THe next images shows you the original scene:
If you move the mouse over the image, you can see the 'classified' surfaces (the surfaces the user decided to re-tile inside the RealityRemod App). Select one of them, and drag&drop new materials over it , the same way you do while you are in Navigation. In the next image you can see a new material assigned to the floor:
If you click the left mouse button over the surface, you can:
- Enable 'Move tiling' mode: with it you can pan the covering (keep pressed the left mouse button, and move)
- Enable 'Rotate tiling' mode: with you can change covering rotation
- 'Rotate' is available for wall panels only, and allows you to thance the perspective and alignement of the wall panel
In the next image you can see the mood toolbar, once you have selected the surface:
THe are otehr Apps you can use in order to create Augmented Reality project to be shared with DomuS3D® and used in Photo3D:
Porcelanosa Viewer: click here to see the App in the Store
IrisGroup AR: click here to see the App in the Store
This article is valid for DomuS3D® 2018 and later versions