When you place objects in the room, it is really important to check the distance between them before deciding the position. Especially for sanitary ware, there are specific rules (different for each market) regarding the space you must leave between the objects in your bathroom.
For this purpose, when you move a furnishing and align it to the wall, there are available 2 additional dynamic dimensions related to the distance between the object you are dragging, and the nearest corner or the nearest to element already available on that wall.
If you do not know those rules, you could refer to the following ones:
- the vanity (washbasin) has to be placed at least 5 centimeters far from the shower box/bathtub
- the vanity has to be placed at least 10 centimeters far from the other vanity
- the vanity has to be placed at least 10 centimeters far from a bidet or wc
- the wc (bidet) has to be placed at least 20 centimeters far from the bidet (wc)
- the wc (bidet) has to be placed at least 10 centimeters far from the shower box/bathtub
- the wc has to be placed at least 15 centimeters far from the wall
- the bidet has to be placed at least 20 centimeters far from the wall
PAY ATTENTION: check the rules about the space between sanitary ware in your market, as the ones given in this article may not be compliant for your market.
In the next image you can see the dynamic dimensions related to the space between items. You can use the Tab keyboard button in order to switch between them.
If you press the P keyboard button you can hide the additional dynamic dimensions fields, and drag the object by an edge of its bounding box.
This article is valid for DomuS3D® 2018 and later versions